All our puppies come with a 2 year health warranty. Contact me and I shall email it to you or send you the link to read online. For information regarding an intact “breeding” puppy please email me. We are very selective in our breeding lines and those who will purchase our puppies for their breeding program.
- Complete Adoption Application:This completed application helps us select a puppy which compliments your family and lifestyle. Feel free to email me to add onto the application what you think might help us. Please DO NOT make a deposit until we approve you application.
- Puppy Deposit Completed: Companion Pet wait list is registered in the order received when secured by a non-refundable $300 deposit. Your deposit will be applied towards the $2,500 purchase price of a puppy or towards a future litter. We will contact you and confirm we have received your application and deposit. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours please email vicky(atsign) libertylabradoodles.com or call Vicky at (503)560-7477 or 503-44-MyDog.
- Your deposit can be paid through Paypal (you do not need a Paypal account and can pay securely with a credit card) or by mailing a check made out to Liberty Labradoodles. $300 Companion Puppy Deposit via pay pal:
- Prepare for your Puppy: Puppy pictures and videos will be posted online and emailed to you. We will provide you with a link to our online puppy training and resource pages once your application and deposit are recorded. You will also be provided a packet of information on the training and care of your Liberty Labradoodle puppy. Along the way, we will send you video links, information and our own 40 page booklet on everything you need to know about our doodles. We will help you prepare your home and family for your new family member.
- Liberty Labradoodles will strive to match you with a puppy that best suits your needs and then work with you on pick up or travel arrangements to welcome your puppy home.
Final payment due:
- Before week 7 final payments are due. I will send you the two year warranty, contract and invoice. Please allow 2 weeks for personal checks to clear or let me know if you want a paypal invoice sent.
- Our Companion pet price for our Australian Labradoodles is $2,500 includes desexing costs, vet clearance, registration, immunizations, microchipping, worming, and shipping within the United States to major airports on our selected travel days.
- If you plan on picking up the puppy, we deduct $300 from the amount.
- Contact me directly with inquires regarding intact breeding candidates and prices.
- Typically our pups are released between 8 and 9 weeks of age. After whelping the litter we will announce the possible “leave the nest date” so you will have enough time to prepare your home and family for your new family member.
$2,200 Companion Puppy Balance (shipping)
$1,900 Companion Puppy Balance (without shipping)
Your puppy comes home:
- Special shipping costs outside of our select travel days will be at your expense.
- If you are not able to receive your puppy at the release date arrangements must be made in advance. Puppies staying longer than the release date will be charged $15.00 a day boarding fee.
We are available for ongoing support and information through the lifetime of your Australian Multigenerational Labradoodle! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about purchasing an Australian Multigenerational Labradoodle puppy.
When the final day arrives your puppy will come with IALA registration and packets of information on health, training, grooming, pedigree and more. Our personal guarantee to you is every puppy that comes from our home will be socialized, well loved, microchipped, and guaranteed against genetic defects for a period of two years from the date of birth.